- All theme files are meant to be used independently from the plugin's "anythingslider.css" file. So you only need to include one of these theme files.
- There is an additional stylesheet named "wrappers.css" which only targets the wrapper around the slider. It is independent of the theme files and meant to be used by extracting out any specific wrapper style you would like to use.
- The first default theme is meant to be used as the base to make your own theme, but without using images or css3.
- The second default theme is also meant to be used as a base for your own theme, but includes images (no css3 though)
- The rest of the themes are free to use.
Thanks and enjoy!